Cover Tips/Front Cover Banner Ads, Polybagging, and Market Research
- Positions advertising on the front cover
- Runs as full circulation of IMNG newspapers
- IMNG will print the cover tips with your creative, or you can provide printed product to IMNG specifications.
- Polybagged to protect integrity of message.
- See the rate section of the Media Tool Box or individual titles for pricing.
- Cost is non-commissionable.
- Corporate discount applies.
Front Cover Banner Ads
- Position advertising on the lower-right hand corner of the cover
- Corporate discount applies.
- Reach physician audience with sales aids, invitations, reprints, CDs and DVDs
- Target full or part circulation.
- Outserts are 100% advertising and will incur either Ride-Along or Standard A postal rates.
- See Ride-Along and Polybagging Guidelines below (link to info below) for postal issues and background, as well as questions to ask the client to determine the nature of the polybagging project.
Contact your sales representative for price quotes for individual projects.
IMNG will implement an online custom survey of physicians based on your questions.
Survey program includes:
- Invitations and management of physician email list.
- Setup and testing of survey.
- Provide ability for proofing survey prior to distribution.
- Monitor and manage the collection of the survey respondents to reach the target goals for each survey.
- Provides pdfs of topline results, and question-by-question views in with a topline analysis within four weeks of fielding the surveys.
- Includes prize drawing to promote answers.
Contact your sale representative for a proposal.
Ride-along and Polybagging Guidelines
- All outserts are 100% advertising and will incur either Ride-Along or Standard A postal rates.
- The difference between usual postage incurred by the publication and the Ride-Along or Standard A rates incurred by the outsert, will be billed to the client.
- Product samples also must pay Standard A rates. Pieces incorporating product samples are subject to the approval of the USPS, the Printer, and the Publisher.
- The Publisher offers no guarantee that a product sample will not be crushed or damaged in the inserting or mailing processes.
- Any promotional piece other than an insert in compliance with AMP guidelines is subject to the approval of the USPS and the Printer.
- Samples containing products must be accompanied with a Material Safety Data Sheet, required by the USPS.
Earned Frequency Issues
- Earned frequency for the polybagging program will be assigned by the Publisher after the proposal has been accepted and a complete program is agreed upon.
Included in the Price Quote for Polybagging
- Cost for the space (outsert) including earned frequency rates.
- Additional postal charges incurred by the outsert and polybag.
- Cost of polybagging material and process.
Additional Polybagging Background
- Commitment for the polybag project must be made by the client two weeks prior to ad space close to allow time to schedule the project in the bindery.
- Polybagging may add time to the mailing schedule, depending on the complexity of the project.
- Material to be polybagged must follow specifications for the manufacture and manner of shipment agreed upon between the client and the Publisher.
Questions to Ask the Client to Determine the Nature of the Polybagging Project
- Describe the outsert/piece: A-size or King-size? Number of pages?
- If not a standard advertising insert (outsert), how many pages is it?
- Is the piece a patient education or CME-related piece?
- What quantity do you anticipate mailing? How many issues?
- Is this project time sensitive?
- Provide paper dummy for bindery approval and postage estimate.
- Ride-Along pieces mailed at Ride-Along rates must not exceed 3.3 ounces. Otherwise, Standard A rates apply.